Join COF on Facebook!
Follow COF on Twitter!
- Thanks again to our speakers and our host for a dynamic and informative meeting. Next meeting, May 14th. Stay tuned for details!
- STCOF Meeting March 12th, 2019 - https://t.co/f4VqcDEWvV https://t.co/f4VqcDEWvV
- STCOF Meeting March 12th, 2019 - https://t.co/TIw2nxs5Tq https://t.co/TIw2nxs5Tq
- Do you know a young person who is headed down the wrong path?Join us on April 9th , 10am at the First Baptist Cov https://t.co/289GGR81zn
- Special thanks to our presenter, host and guests who made our meeting a success. Please mark your calendar for Apri https://t.co/u2uTGQavVt
- Special thanks to our board who meet each month before the meeting and communicate often to assure each meeting is https://t.co/51wZzjSef5
- STCOF Meeting March 12th, 2019 - https://t.co/RGo66O9Yc9 https://t.co/RGo66O9Yc9
- STCOF Meeting March 12th, 2019 - https://t.co/LMw9YIY5yC https://t.co/LMw9YIY5yC
- Photos from our last meeting. Be sure to mark your calendars for March 12th for the next St. Tammany Commission on https://t.co/Lh2CDYJcmL
- STCOF Meeting FEB 12, 2019: TOPIC A - https://t.co/7pA6SUVgiE https://t.co/7pA6SUVgiE
St. Tammany Commission on Families is a coalition of diverse members working together to increase our capacity to empower families by providing opportunities for networking, collaboration, training and information exchange. Our purpose is to identify service gaps, develop strategies for the mobilization and utilization of volunteers within organizations and involve the private sector in supporting services for families and children. Since 1996 the commission has worked with people, groups and organizations that provide critical support and services to children and families.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month*
10:00 am to 11:am
*Please check http://www.stcof.org, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm date and time.
Commission on Families members include:
· Private and public agencies
· Civic associations
At monthly Commission meetings we:
· Convene panels of experts to discuss services and service needs
· Sponsor mini-workshops for skills enhancement
· Assist with area needs assessments
· Educate and increase awareness of services and programs
· Provide a forum for information exchange and interaction
· Support advocates for healthy families
· Host Annual State of the Parish Address and Annual Legislative Updates