Join COF on Facebook!
Follow COF on Twitter!
- St. Tammany Commission on Families will not meet in July + More ACEs resources https://t.co/tKZEf8mzk5
- Photos of June 2017 Meeting and Member Announcements https://t.co/guoZYncI8V
- STCOF JUNE 2017 WELCOMES PRESIDENT PAT BRISTER https://t.co/vJ0MGTW46Q
- STCOF JUNE 2017 STATE OF THE PARISH WITH PRESIDENT PAT BRISTER https://t.co/PpGKQ67oD5
- STCOF ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES Training 5/9/2017 --Register now! https://t.co/2HnzDAgk4b
- STCOF ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES Training 5/9/2017 --Register now https://t.co/2oX0nTb6Fa
- Join one of our member agencies--United Way of SELA at their Stakeholder Reception at the Governor's Mansion.... https://t.co/9w3fvHAdUz
- Registration open for ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES Training 5/9/2017 https://t.co/T1WC2gqnDg
- REMINDER STCOF APRIL 11, 2017 Resources for At Risk Mothers & Babies https://t.co/STLfsq2wby
- STCOF APRIL 2017 Resources for At Risk Mothers & Babies https://t.co/oStUMW0MYC
St. Tammany Commission on Families is a coalition of diverse members working together to increase our capacity to empower families by providing opportunities for networking, collaboration, training and information exchange. Our purpose is to identify service gaps, develop strategies for the mobilization and utilization of volunteers within organizations and involve the private sector in supporting services for families and children. Since 1996 the commission has worked with people, groups and organizations that provide critical support and services to children and families.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month*
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
at First Baptist Church of Covington
**Meetings are held in the ROC building**
*Please check http://www.stcof.org, or email email@example.com to confirm date and time.
Commission on Families members include:
· Private and public agencies
· Civic associations
At monthly Commission meetings we:
· Convene panels of experts to discuss services and service needs
· Sponsor mini-workshops for skills enhancement
· Assist with area needs assessments
· Educate andincrease awareness ofservices and programs
· Provide a forum for information exchange and interaction
· Support advocates for healthyfamilies
· Host Annual State of the Parish Address and Annual Legislative Updates